§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Foremost Hospitality GmbH & Co. KG
personally liable partner: Foremost Hospitality Geschäftsführungsgesellschaft mbH
Managing Directors: Hubert van de Loo, Timo Kläner
Joachimsthaler Str. 34
Tel .: +49 30 5858 383 80
(3) You can reach our data protection officer at the following e-mail address: Datenschutz@fmhos.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored so that we can better answer your questions. We will delete data that arises in this context after the information is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(5) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our services or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority as it relates to how we process your personal data.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
– IP address
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet provider more user-friendly and overall effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (to b.)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie itself. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that as a result you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§4 Analysis tools and advertising
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider of this service is Google Ireland Limited („Google“), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files, which are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website by users. The information generated by cookies on your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the utilization of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The operator of this website has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns to optimize both, the services offered online and the operator’s advertising activities.
On this website, we have activated the IP anonymization function. As a result, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states that have ratified the Convention on the European Economic Area prior to its transmission to the United States. The full IP address will be transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the United States and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google shall use this information to analyse your use of this website to generate reports on website activities and to render other services to the operator of this website that are related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted in conjunction with Google Analytics from your browser shall not be merged with other data in Google’s possession.
You do have the option to prevent the archiving of cookies by making pertinent changes to the settings of your browser software. However, we have to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their fullest extent. Moreover, you have the option prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and affiliated with your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objection to the recording of data
You have the option to prevent the recording of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will result in the placement of an opt out cookie, which prevents the recording of your data during future visits to this website: Google Analytics deaktivieren (deactivate Google Analytics) .
For more information about the handling of user data by Google Analytics, please consult Google’s Data Privacy Declaration at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Contract data processing
We have executed a contract data processing agreement with Google and are implementing the stringent provisions of the German data protection agencies to the fullest when using Google Analytics.
Data on the user or incident level stored by Google linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) will be anonymized or deleted after 14 month. For details please click the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=en